Re: A convenient alternative to Alt Tab

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 19:26:45 -0700

Allen,
I completely agree with you. the most important thing in using a computer in
today's world is to know you have freedom to do things in many ways, and
only an enemy would hate such freedoms,. So let us remember that there are a
million ways to get things done in Windows, and return to Jaws,where,
thankfully, there are fewer ways to do stuff. Personally, I open Windows
Explorer by pressing control shift x, and it opens right on local drive c:,
with the drive already open! So there we have three methods, already, and
let us be thankful for such plentitude.

All best,

yardbird, sometimes called yard Bird, as if he was from a family named Bird
and his first name was yard. Which is fine. There's a million ways to be
called, I always say. Just so's you answer.