RE: A convenient alternative to Alt Tab

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:48:32 -0700

Hi Jim,
hi yard bird,
I don't care to use the left Windows key. Believe me, I know a Windows key
is a Windows key.
that is cool I was just pointing out that the right or left windows key
would work just in case there were users here who did not know this.
 Second, I can't guess why you recommend continuing to
press Windows Tab once on the Task bar icons. A simple press of the arrow
keys will suffice.
Yes it does but pressing windows tab keeps your fingers on home row.
 Or, I suppose, the tab key probably works, too.
no one on the task bar if you press tab you will cycle from the other tool
bar buttons the start button and the desktop.
 As for
how to activate an icon, so I said hit Enter. if it works to hit space bar,
also, fine.
yes it does and once again you can do this with out having to reach very
far.  also it matches the jaws directions. for activating a button.
considering all the controls on a tool bar control are all buttons.
hth
 sor