A Tripple-Talk Issue

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:23:39 -0800

Hi all. I recently aquired a Tripple-Talk USB synthesizer. It is working grate.
I installed the drivers and everything. there's just one slightly annoying
issue that I'm having with it. I think this is a JAWS problem, but not sure.
Unfortunately, I can not test it with Window-Eyes to see if I have the same
issue. So here goes. Whenever I am trying to arrow through something, be it
with the up/down arrows or the left/right arrows, or if I am trying to
backspace something, Tripple-Talk will often times leave out bits of words,
Speak extra characters that are not even there, or not speak at all. When the
not speaking at all thing happens, I have to left and right arrow a few times
until I can get it to speak what character I am on. One of the things it seems
to do most commonly is that if I am arrowing through/backspacing something out,
it says "Zero O" with out the quotes, of course. One other thing, once a say
all is started with insert down arrow, it reads grate.

Any Help will be grately appreciated!

James