Re: A O L instand messenger

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:47:22 -0000

Hi Harmony, to find out your Jaws version do the following. Press jaws key with
the letter J this brings up the jaws programme. If your using an earlier
version of Jaws such as 9.0 arrow up till you hear "help" go into that sub menu
and find the word "about" However if your using Jaws 11 When you open the jaws
programme that's called "about" hit enter on it. Jaws should read the contents
automaticaly but if not hit Jaws key plus the letter B and then it will read
the hole dialog box for you.
Hope this Helps you out!
Daniel   a menu should be there      Harmony Neil
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 7:58 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: A O L instand messenger

I don't know what version I'm using, but I know it's not the new 7 point
whatever.