A JAWS Dictionary question

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:29:11 -0500

I have a friend who wants to put some changes in his JAWS dictionary to make
JAWS pronounce words correctly.  I said I'd help him with this, but am
wondering if there's a big difference in the way it's done from JAWS 9 and
older versions?  I can't remember if he's using JAWS 7 or if it's earlier
than that.

Thanks.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln