RE: 64 bit systems with Jaws

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:31:19 -0500 (CDT)

Well, the FS people abandoned this list long ago, so if you're looking for information directly from them I suggest you contact them directly.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Delaunay Christophe wrote:

Hi Bruce,

Many thhanks for your answer.

In fact, I know that my current 6.10 won't work with X86 64 versions of
windows despite the writing of my initial question.

In fact, this initial message only reflects the fact that I can't
believe it.

The cost of 64-bit processors is becoming lower and lower and I really
hope they won't "shoot aside" like they did in versions 6.20 and upper,
only sending a message box preventing jaws from installing on a 64-bit
windows. I posted this message in order to have a rough idea of wether
FS guys know how long we need to wait for that issue to be solved.

Many thanks. Have a nice day. Chris