Re: 6.1 causes Internet Explorer to crash

  • From: philwh@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:38:18 -0400

Hi.
Freedom will deny this i am sure, but
when I worked for them a few years ago, I was sent an email
message by my supervisor that stated,
fixing bugs doesn't sell products, adding features does, so
concentrate adding features and leave the bugs for later.
I still have the email message, so even though freedom
denies this is their policy, i have proof that
at least at that time, the head of the engineering
section that I was in, had this attitude. I was a programmer at that time,
not on jaws, but on other projects.

phil