Re: 6.0 problems?

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:57:00 -0500

Hi, Clark and all,

I'm inclined to agree. You're right using Norton 2004 is accessible once
again in terms of tabbing through the list of buttons. With jfw 5.1, you
cannot for instance, tab to live update, you have to use alt L to access it.
I like the way the progress bar now reads when downloading a file. I also
notice this when downloading an update with Norton, very nice!

Hal