6.0 & Place Markers

  • From: "D. J. Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:55:20 -0700

Hi All,  Naturally I lost all of the Place Markers I had assigned to Web
Sites as the Merge feature has no impact on saving these.
The problem is that the keystrokes that worked in 5.1 seem to have no affect
in 6.0.
Have these keystrokes changed, is this a bug or am I doomed to remain
forever a trainee on JAWS?
Thanks for any ideas.  Mitch