RE: 5.1 problem+xm pcr programs and jaws

  • From: "Don Bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 10:44:35 -0700

Yes, the xm software really can be difficult to use.  One program you might
check out is called replacepcr and you can learn about it at:

http://www.davidbroome.com/page.asp?Page=88&sid=1

There is also aa list for blind users of xm radio where you can get a lot of
good information.

I don't have the email subscription info here, but you can go to:

and get more information.

Don

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 12:33:31 -0500, Michael Malver wrote:

I just got an xm pcr, but find the software which came with it very hard to
use with jaws.  I know there are other programs which work with this device,
and am wondering what the most jaws friendly program is.  There is a program
which records from your xm called timetracks, but the display updates every
second, and even with say highlighted text set to off, jaws makes this odd
licking noise through my soundcard.  I'd appriciate any scripts and/or
program titles you can give me regarding xm radio's xm/pcr product.
thanks