Re: 5.1 inexperienced user

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:24:57 -0400

Did Freedom just send you the cd's to install for the program without
tutorials?  When I got 3.5 I got cassettes and learned the program pretty
much on my own with a lot of gaps in information that have been filled in
over the years by lists such as this.  With my new jaws 5.1 I got tutorials
on cd's but there's really not that much new that I could see.  If you have
the original cassettes or access to them you will know everything except the
sorts of things discussed on this list.  If you just purchased the program
or got it through a state agency there is no reason why you shouldn't have
the tutorials.  Judith