5.1 and braille display

  • From: "ron McEwan" <blindboy56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawslist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 06:39:58 -0600

Hi all,
FS in their infinite wisdom has once again given us a new version of JFW that
introduces even more braille items I find useless and very annoying.

Can someone help me please?

If you open my computer now, on the far left of the braille display it now show
"FolderView".  In my case, taking up 13 cells.  I don't have any clue why I
need this information.  I have looked and looked with no success yet in how to
turn it idiotic thing off.  Help is greatly appreciated.

A fustrated braille JFW user,
Ron