Re: 2 things but this is mostly about reading windows live mail

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:47:45 -0500

The only setting I could find that applies to email is a check box on the
Settings page under Real Time Protection labeled "Scan all downloaded files and
attachments".  This means that MSE treats email attachments as incoming files
and scans them for malware.  So it apparently does not have a real-time email
scanner.

Gerald