Re: 2 dsl questions

  • From: "Gene Stevens" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 10:03:57 -0500

I don't know. You'd have to find out what make and model of modem/router they give you. But as I've said, you should also have a software based firewall like Norton in place either way.

Gene Stevens On MSN and Yahoo: guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>