0spam E-mails

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:07:57 -0600 (CST)

Hi all,

Thanks to one of our users, I have found out who is using the 0spam.com
service. I have notified this person, and set their account to nomail
until they can clear up the situation from their end. You should not be
receiving any more of these 0spam.com messages. Please be advised that
this action will be taken for every user who chooses to use the 0spam.com
service, because it ultimately is very annoying to list members. If all of
us were to use it, then when we posted to the list we would have to fill
out over 600 f these verification forms.

Rest assured that the matter is dealt with. If you have any questions or
comments, please make them privately to jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and not
to the list. The 0spam.com service is off-topic on the list.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-Mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx