[jfsfk] Re: Update on Journal Status

  • From: "Hector Rodriguez" <hector@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfsfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 10:39:35 -0500

Dear Satish:
I could review the articles in Spanish.
A hug
Héctor

-----Mensaje original-----
De: jfsfk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfsfk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre
de Satish Babu
Enviado el: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 9:50 PM
Para: jfsfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: [jfsfk] Update on Journal Status

Dear all
Here is an udpate about the first issue of JFSFK.

1. We now have sufficient submissions for the first issue. After review, we
hope to have about 6-8 papers.

2. Dr. V. Sasi Kumar, a member of the panel of Editors, has kindly agreed to
undertake the task of co-ordinating reviews and the publication of the first
issue. However, on account of a few temporary issues, he needs some more
time to complete the task.

3. At least 3 articles are in Spanish. They will be reviewed by other
Spanish-speaking members of the panel. The English articles will be reviewed
by the Editor and/or other members of the panel.

4. After the first issue is published, we will be applying for the ISSN
number

The revised date of release of the first issue is now 29 Feb. If any of you
have any last-minute submissions, kindly forward it immediately.

thanks

satish

--
Satish Babu
JFSFK/ICFOSS

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE
ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com