[jfsfk] Re: ISSN and Pre-final version

  • From: Satish Babu <director@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfsfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:16:04 +0530

Thanks Graham.

Some of the papers have been reviewed individually, but we have not got
around to using the OJS software for review because of the pressure on
time. However, this is ready to be implemented, and we will use the OJS for
review from the next issue onwards.

It would be good if you can review the LaTeX file from Diego.

satish