Jerusalem Machoz Coordinators PROF PENNY UR Registration for vocabulary workshop for ALL english teachers

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:11:13 +0000

Dear Teachers

We are happy to announce that we will be holding a vocabulary workshop given by
Prof. Penny Ur here in Maaleh Adumim on Tuesday January 6 from 13:00-16:00
PISGA TEACHERS' CENTRE MAALE ADUMIM  Kikar Ya'a lom.

As you know, vocabulary has become an essential part of the new curriculum and
therefore we welcome the opportunity of learning from Prof. Ur - one of
Israel's experts in vocabulary acquisition. This workshop will deal with both
the rationale behind vocabulary acquisition at ALL levels of learning English
and some practical suggestions on how to introduce this aspect successfully
into your classroom.
This program is part of the municipal program of encouraging excellence in all
students at all levels.

Your principals have been notified of the importance of this session and we
hope that all teachers will attend. This workshop is sponsored by the
department of education in the Municipality of Maaleh Adumim. Please register
for this workshop by filling in the google form by 9/12/14.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D6AM166nsCJHSthP-S43nandFSBakRJFGXqx4y_IGYU/viewform?usp=send_formM

Hope to see you there.
Pat Talshir and the madrichot of Machoz Yerushalayim