Jerusalem Machoz Coordinators Gmar Hatima Tova

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:26:20 +0000

Dear Coordinators,

My sincere appreciation to all  75 amazing coordinators who made the effort to
be at the first session of the joint Manchi and Machoz Yerushalayim
Coordinators' Forum TashaH.

I am sure that the information that you received was invaluable and that you
have passed it on to your teachers.

For those of you who did not attend, please note:

1.    Monday the 6th of October יב תשרי תשע"ה  is the FINAL DATE for all of
your teachers to register on the Inspectorate online form and for your Bagrut
teachers to register on the Marvad site (for oral testing and/or submitting
logs). This entitles your school to receive oral testers for TashaH.

2.      You can access these two registration forms here:
http://english.manhi.org.il

3.      Simone Duval, the literature counselor, and I have notified you re the
cluster meetings to be held in all areas. Please make sure to register.

4.      Please make sure to keep updated on the National Inspectorate site
http://www.education.gov.il/english

Gmar Hatima Tova,

Pat