Jerusalem Machoz Coordinators A message from Dr Judy Steiner

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jerusalem Machoz Coord <jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Janglit Jerusalem English Coordinators <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:28:02 +0000 (UTC)

  More than anything else, yesterday was a sad day, a very sad day. A sad day
for our pupils, for our teachers, and for the Ministry of Education. Every
effort was made to make the right decisions. Each decision has its advantages
and disadvantages, and as we all know, whatever decision that is made, it
includes issues that have to be dealt with. The English Inspectorate, together
with the Testing Dept., will make every effort to deal with these issues in
order to ensure that our pupils do not suffer as a result of what has happened.
I want to personally thank all the teachers and school officials who did their
very best in dealing with the situation.

Dr. Judy Steiner
Chief Inspector for English Language Education and Diplomacy and International
Communication in English
Mobile: 0506282273; Tel: 025603587; Fax: 025604149
steiner.judy@xxxxxxxxx
www.education.gov.il/english
Visit us at Facebook: English Teaching Community in Israel