[jawsscripts] Re: uninstalling IE MAX

  • From: "G-Dog" <lucifur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:47:02 -0700

HI,

What about a jfw repair?

Cheers...G
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <JAWSScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 10:43 AM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: uninstalling IE MAX

Hi Jason,
It is relatively easy to deactivate the IEMax scripts, more difficult to
completely uninstall all files.  You could deactivate them via the Manage
Application Settings dialog of the JAWS Options menu.  Uncheck IEMax.jsb.
It might also be necessary to uncheck Homer.jsb and Editor.jsb.

Alternatively, I think you could delete or comment out (with a semicolon)
the lines in ConfigNames.ini (the one in the user script folder) that
refer to IEMax.

To remove all IEMax-related files from the user script folder, I suggest
creating a batch file with del commands applied to the files included in
the archive at
http://EmpowermentZone.com/IEMax.zip

Hope this helps,
Jamal