[jawsscripts] Re: script to insert next days date

  • From: "Jason Boston" <jwb3301@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 14:36:35 -0500

I can't seem to get this to work. I used it today and it only types
"error:invalid parameter"

Any ideas why? I inserted the code into a script instead of a function.
Might that be the issue? If I leave it as a function, how do I call the
results to a script where I can have the results inserted as text into my
application?