[jawsscripts]

  • From: Gayathri Gopalakrishnan <ggayathri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:37:27 +0530

Hi,

How do we make JAWS read the fields in a form which are non-editable, but
which get populated with values, based on the values that we type in the
editable field.
Example; If I key in the value of a City(editable) and State(editable), the
zip code gets populated. The zip code field in this case is non-editable.
But I would like JAWS to read the label Zip code and also the value in it.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Gayathri Gopalakrishnan
IBM Certified Solutions Expert -- U2 Family Application Development
IBM Certified Solutions Expert -- U2 UniVerse V10.1 Administration
IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Rational portfolio Manager
Mobile:+91-9342676110
Work:
India number:+91-80-41301057
US number : +1-978-746-5496