[jawsscripts] Re: need help to create a script in the word jitter game

  • From: "Tony Hernandez" <tonyhspeaks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:26:16 -0500

Hi again.
Leave out the last parameter like so.

FindString (GetCurrentWindow (), "was", S_Top, S_Restricted)

Also I suggest you take Jackie's advice about routing jaws to pc and placing
it in the upper left corner of the window. Leave the jaws cursor restriction
as application window restriction. Your code should look something like
this:
RouteJAWSToPc ()
JawsPageUp ()
JAWSHome ()
FindString (GetCurrentWindow (), "was", S_Top, S_Restricted)

Tony Hernandez
http://dutyofman.net/