[jawsscripts] jsm Message file data, does it need to be recompiled from the jss to become live?

  • From: "Geoff personal" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:01:25 +1000

Scripters. just a quick question today. I realize I could very well probably
test this for myself,
but, could anyone tell me from the top of their heads,
whether the data in a jsm file, can be altered, and become live, directly
without recompiling the jsb?
or must the jss be recompiled to form a new jsb incorporating jsm data, for
it to become active?

I just need to establish whether a company is going to be able to update
data in a message file, containing a bunch of product/promotion codes which
can constantly change,
without my providing access to the jss codeBase.
Hense my queery?

thanks muchly for any input anyone knows.

Geoff c.