[jawsscripts] jaws scripts for an application

  • From: alex wallis <alexwallis646@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:21:50 +0100

Hi list.
I am wondering, does anyone know if there are jaws scripts for an
application called
db poweramp?
it is a cd ripper, and also a sound editor, and is thought of very
highly by those who take ripping cds seriously.
unfortunately there are some aspects of the cd ripper that are not
accessible, and so when altering settings, it is not easy to determine
the state of how settings are set, as it doesn't seem to use proper
checkboxes or radio buttons, and all the settings are in some kind of
fancy treeview.
If anyone knows if there are scripts, I would be really interested in
knowing.
Thanks for any help,
Alex.