[jawsscripts] Re: jaws scripting classes, perhaps covering objects?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 11:13:03 -0700

Soronel is really correct here. Objects are really outside the purview
of Jaws scripting in 1 respect, though Jaws scripts can use them quite
effectively. The problem is that the way they're used is dependent on
the object model you're working with.

I'll give what u guys say some thought, though.

making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>