[jawsscripts] in i tunes the switch pages keystrokes doesn't work what can i do to fix this?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:04:29 -0500

Hi list members, one thing that i've noticed in i tunes in the preferences, is
that when i try to do the switch pages keystroke combination of control+tab
nothing happens.  How should this be corrected so that i can use this keystroke
combination.  I wasn't able to use the invisible cursor.  what should i do  and
where should i start from?  I would greatly appreciate any information that any
experienced jaws scripters may have.  Thank you.