[jawsscripts] Re: how to push SayString calls through dictionary processing?

  • From: "Paul Magill" <magills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:35:59 +1000

Hi Geoff,

- I found with the below test, using Jaws 10 on Windows XP, the contents of
a sayString are processed fine.

Script TestAndStorageOnly () ; Control F8

var

string sample

let sample = " sub -FRP"

SayString (sample)

End Test

- the 2 items quoted in sample, are defined in my dictionary as full words.

Could what is in your variable be spelled differently to that in the
dictionary, or if the item in the dictionary is set to case sensitive, could
the case be different in the variable?

Regards,
Paul from Aust