[jawsscripts] Re: how safe are close variable names do people reckon?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 21:54:25 -0700

Geoff, it's not a problem. However, 1 of the things I advocate is
'self-documenting code'. Whereas integers like i can be used
w/impunity as counters, as a rule, it's so much better to give
descriptive names to your variables so it's clear to u, even a year or
more later, as well as to any1 else who may have to maintain your
code, what exactly u were on about when u wrote it.

On 5/30/10, Geoff Chapman <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> right. yes I hear you on that one. thanks Chris.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>