[jawsscripts] backslashes and their purpose clarified?

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:58:33 +1000

Hi Jackie.

hmmm, thanks for this below re backslashes eh. so I understand this now,
that when you need to include a backslash in a directory path, you need to
include a double.
but, um, I'm still a tincy bit fogged,
could you please just perhaps elaborate a little further on exactly what you
meant by your saying that backslash was an "escape character?" escape from
what, might I ask? <grin> sorry for the ignorance.