[jawsscripts] Re: automating commands to extract info from web site?

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 22:06:27 -0500

The JAWS scripts I develop for Internet Explorer and Firefox include
about 35 web client utilities that retrieve information from web sites
or web services, similar to Research It.  The utilities are implemented
as Python script files that are run with a custom Python interpreter
called InPy.exe.  Some of them automatically input information into web
forms using the Python package called twyll.  In case any of the open
source code is useful to you, here are some links:

IE Max
http://EmpowermentZone.com/IEMax.exe

or use a .zip extension for a manual install.

Firefox Max
http://EmpowermentZone.com/FxMax.exe

or .zip.

InPy.exe and the web client .py files are also distributed separately at
http://EmpowermentZone.com/InPy.zip

Jamal