[jawsscripts] Re: assistance with using hotspot clicker in a complex application.

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 02:30:50 +1000

oh BTW, alex I'm told a new build of hsc may go up on hotspotclicker.org,
quite soon, maybe next week? you might wanna look out for that if you wish
to.
not sure of the fixes yet, but I think they are to do with spotRings mainly,
multiple spot rings and building them and being able to navigate around them
etc, is a fairly late addition to hsc's capabilities, when you've gotta have
just stacks and stacks of spots in an app. like you do in many music apps.