[jawsscripts] Re: a good way to jump directly to the e-mail field when creating a contact in microsoft outlook

  • From: "Rui Fontes" <rui.fontes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:37:01 +0100

Hi!

Why we don't try to write something a litle more elaborated? Using, by
instance, the MoveToControl function?

This is not a critic to you, just a  chalenge to force you to learn one more
thing... I have started to write scripts like yours... Now, I have already
gone a litle ahead, and I already can use some more complex functions...

Rui