[jawsscripts] Re: Windows Live Mail and Other JAWS Scripts Updates

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 07:57:19 +1000

don, have you communicated these concerns to eric damary or John Carson
directly?  If you haven't, I would. you may get some joy this way, as I
believe you have a way of putting things, which just might get through?
especially now that they've actually got some competition in this space re
windowEyes?
what do people think.