[jawsscripts] Re: Windig

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 09:10:58 -0500

I think you can use Dug Lee's BX tool box.  It is a set of scripts so you
should be able to put them on your work computer.  I haven't looked at them for
a while but I believe you can do what you want with them.
I don't know if there is a newer version but you might want to check it out.
www.dlee.org/bx

Regards
Tom Bisset