[jawsscripts] Re: What Am I doing wrong on this script?

  • From: "Jim Bauer" <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 17:45:09 -0600

This is best read with "most" (or higher) punctuation.
Every script needs to start with a script identifying line and conclude with
"endScript." Something like:
Script anyNameYouWantHereWithoutSpaces()
And then, after you've written your code:
endScript

As for the snippet you posted... Enclose `View Certificate...' in double-quotes
(").

So, combining everything gives us:
Script anyNameYouWantHereWithoutSpaces()
 If GetChunk () == "View Certificate..." then
        {alt+y}
> EndIf
endScript

See both the FS "Basics of Scripting" manual and FSDN for further information.