[jawsscripts] Re: Video Intercept Errors

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacobk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 23:45:47 +0200

All can think of off hand is to make sure/try reinstalling the actual video
card drivers, and you might be able to check their status in the device
manager, if you can get there/read it with video intercept problems
happening:
control panel, system, hardware page of that dialogue which is the third
one - hit ctrl tab twice, and the device manager button's shortcut key is
Alt + D, then you can tab once to find the list of devices, hit D to get to
the display adapters, open that part of the treeview, right click on an
adapter and try something like update driver from that context menu, but
might be easier if you actually have it's installation somewhere easier to
find.

This is all on my windows XP machine

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker