[jawsscripts] Re: Video Intercept Errors

  • From: "G-Dog" <lucifur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:44:21 -0600

Did you try rolling back the driver?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Courcelles" <martinfc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:23 AM
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: Video Intercept Errors

It was the Asus gt9400 with 1 gig of onboard ram.  It worked fine when I
installed it and loaded up the drivers.  A few days later, I decided to
visit the web site to update the drivers to the latest and greatest.
That's when everything went straight out the window.
Once the new drivers were installed, I got into the viscious circle of
installing video intercept, rebooting and reinstalling video intercept and
rebooting again.  The card has found a new home with one of my colleagues
and I'm back using the onboard video display for now.