[jawsscripts] Re: Troubles with iTunes in Win XP

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:38:46 +1100

Yeah.

I too would like to understand the totality of how you worked around this
one. much learning may ensue!

though I'd need a xp system with itunes 10.6 on it, and one with win7 and
itunes 10.6 on it, so I could mess around, fiddle, disable stuff you'd done,
and reenable it again, and suss the results, etc etc. to inculcate knowledge
optimally I guess eh.

hmmm.