[jawsscripts] To Doug: For-the-people Chat Client Scripts

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:44:52 -0400

Hi Doug,
I think you worked on these also. How do you get the egg timer part to func=
tion? Another question: I'm thinking of adding a chess clock. Is there any =
part of the scripts that are particularly delicate?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog<http://mysites.highmark.co=
m/personal/lidikki/Blog/default.aspx>. Discuss accessibility here<http://co=
llaborate.highmark.com/COP/technical/accessibility/default.aspx>.
[cid:image001.gif@01CACF4E.63C16D60]

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended sol=
ely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you =
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately an=
d then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep,=
 use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior p=
ermission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily re=
present the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.