[jawsscripts] Re: TEST installer for JLS Utilities

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:48:17 +1100

Wow jamal! your amazing! how do you get the energy to do all these things!
 Thanks heaps for doing that eh. I will give this a shot myself now. I was
also holding off a bit due to lazyness at working through the installer
necessities, which of course is rather shameful given that they're not
rocket science. <smile.> but, I will give this a shot.

On this question of installers/uninstallers, given what you've recently
written Jamal, about the seeming comparative difficulty for non-techs, of
uninstallation of a couple of your excellent utilities, like homer and this
recent IEMax etc, does this mean that the JSX installer utility that I
believe you've built, does not as yet, have an uninstaller component also?
and, if not, do you think this would be a helpful addition to people wishing
to testDrive functionality of anything installed with it?
is this even possible would you say?

just a thought.

Thanks again man so much for taking the time/effort to do this eh.  very
cool.

Geoff c.