[jawsscripts] Re: Sleep timer using Jaws scripting.

  • From: "David Truong" <davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 08:39:33 +1000

Hi Andy,

Thanks mate for your help. I just wanted to make a simple sleep timer where you
would enter the time  for a set of commands to execute E.G. 2 hours. Then after
after two hours, the set of commands you specified would be executed and then
the timer would reset itself ready for the next time you wanted to use it. A
use for this sort've sleep timer might be in Foobar where you are playing an
audio book and you want to set the book to set a time marker after two hours
and then stop the file. I realise Foobar has a scheduling plugin but you have
to enter date, time etc every time you want to use it and you can't get it to
put a time marker in the file.

I will look at your suggestions though and again thanks mate for your help.

David Truong

Email: blindboxer@xxxxxx

MS Messenger: davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 07 3844 1678