[jawsscripts] Re: SetSystemVolume

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <Snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:08:11 -0600

Yes, I just looked at the list of examples.  Pretty impressive.  Haven't
looked at the help yet.
I now have a hot key established that will unmute the system volume, and set
the volume to max.
Made a .bat file with two NirCmd commands in it, made a short cut on the
desktop, pointed it at the .bat file, and connected a hot key.  Works good.