[jawsscripts] Scripts conflict between operating systems?

  • From: "Jody McKinniss" <jwmckinniss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:10:42 -0500

I have Windows XP on mmy desktop and Windows Vista on my laptop.  Script files
work fine on XP.  Same exact scripts on vista, and correct JSS file is loaded,
but for some reason none of the script assigned keystrokes work.  For example,
insert H is supposed to bring up a list of keystrokes specific, but instead
brings up the default keystrokes for Windows.  Any thoughts here?  JFW version
11.