[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting question

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <Snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:38:17 -0500

Just going from vague memory, It seems like I had run into a problem due to
the key modifiers, like control and shift, being included in the mouse
click,  if those modifiers were used in the hot key for the script.
For example, control+1 activates the script, which does a leftMouseButton
somewhere.  What actually occurs is control+leftMouseButton.
Not sure that applies to all jaws versions.  but, it does seem faimiliar.