[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting Word Web Dictionary

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 23:21:16 -0000

That's a lot of questions <smile>.  It's a lot less stressful for us if you
stick to one per email.  Yes, you begin by creating a jss file for your
application, but that process is completely automatic.  Have the application
running in the foreground and press JAWSKey + 0.  That will open the script
manager with the appropriate jss file open.  This will be blank if you
haven't written any scripts into it already.  Control + e will then open up
a dialog with several fields to fill in.  When you have done that, you will
find yourself back in the script manager with a skeleton script or function
set up ready for you to type code in.

  See if you can get that far.

  Martin