[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting System Tray icons

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sean Randall <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:35:17 +0100

Try the following script (note that this only works if you have 1 active
wireless connection):
--Script Code Starts Here--
;Based on the Script SayBatteryLevel ()
; Originally written by S. Dawes
var
        int Index,
        int iFound,
        String STItem
Let Index = SysTrayGetItemCount ()
While (Index >= 1)
        Let STItem = SysTrayGetItemToolTip (Index)
        If StringContains (STItem, "Wireless Network Connection") then
                SayMessage (ot_status, STItem )
                Let Index = 0
                Let iFound = TRUE;
        Else
                Let Index = Index - 1
        EndIf
EndWhile
If ! iFound then
        SayFormattedMessage (OT_ERROR, "Wireless Network Connection status
could not be retrieved")
EndIf
--Script Code Ends Here--

--This message is a reply to Sean Randall. The subject of the original message
was '[jawsscripts] Re: Scripting System Tray icons'. Original message text has
been omitted.--

JLS Radio is no more! Instead, check out my new blog at:
http://www.jls-radio.com
--
James Scholes
--
Contact Details
--
E-mail: james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN/Windows Live Messenger: jamesscholes@xxxxxxx
Message sent at 04:31:25 PM GMT on Friday, April 03, 2009