[jawsscripts] Re: Script to Select Blocks

  • From: "Joe Orozco" <jsorozco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:55:10 -0400

Hi Jamal,

Can you explain the Homer scripts a little?  Do they in any way alter the
keys currently associated with Word or Internet Explorer, and for that
matter, will these scripts work with IE 8?  I've been hesitant to download
the scripts in the past because I wasn't sure if I might have to relearn
some of the functionality associated with the programs.  Thanks in advance.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado