[jawsscripts] Re: Script to Select Blocks

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:39:45 +1000

but, the problem of course is dean, that you can't do that if you have to
use arrows to move to the end of the block you wanna select, if it is not on
that same screen! that to me, is the huge major sticking point in modern
editors like msWord today, that I can't believe there isn't some work-around
for. if you scroll the page with the mouse, then of course you presumably
don't break your selectionbeginning of blokc marking point, but if you use
normative arrows to do so, in order for us to hear where we are, then would
not you break that beginning of block selection point?  on some previous
page?